Located in Butte, Montana, this 60 unit facility offers safe, affordable retirement-style living for income eligible seniors who are 62 years of age or older.
- Each 400 sq. ft. unit is handicap accessible and comes with full bath, kitchen, living room and bedroom for easy and comfortable living.
- Utilities (electric, water, and garbage) are included making it even more affordable.
- Maintenance, snow removal, and janitorial staff work hard to ensure the facility is always clean, safe, and accessible for all.
- On-site laundry facilities are coin-operated, reliable and available 24-hours a day.
- Three large community rooms provide plenty of extra space for entertaining, community activities, or simply hanging out with family and friends.
- Small pets are welcome with ample space to roam including well-groomed trails and parks within walking distance.
Located in Sheridan, Montana, this apartment complex has one and two bedroom apartments for senior citizens and individuals with disabilities who meet income requirements.
- One bedroom apartments are 607 sq. ft. and two bedroom apartments are 690 sq. ft.
- Utilities (water, sewer, garbage) are included making it even more affordable.
- Each apartment comes with full bath, kitchen, living room, and bedroom for easy and comfortable living.
- Convenient on-site laundry facility.
- Apartments have ample storage space with personal decks for private outdoor entertaining.
- Maintenance, snow removal and janitorial staff work hard to ensure facilities are always clean, safe and accessible for all.
- Twelve assisted rental units create an open, welcome and friendly community environment ideal for family gatherings and organizing fun activities with neighbors.
- Small pets are welcome.